Your Companies Employee Benefits open enrollment period is a daunting and confusing process for everyone involved. However, by using online enrollment with the assistance from your agent/broker you can save time and money while making the process more efficient and user-friendly for your HR department and your employees.
Benefits of Online Enrollment
- Every step of the benefits management process is automated, eliminating the need for paper-based processes and improving efficiency and accuracy. While lowering the overall cost of providing these benefits and services to your employees.
- Online enrollment shortens the enrollment cycle.
- Online enrollment enables employees to self-enroll in benefit programs, review their benefits data and report life event changes.
- Employees can choose plans based on eligibility criteria and can compare costs and coverage of previous elections against new offerings.
- Elections can be automatically applied to employee records.
- Employees receive email confirmations detailing their elections.
- HR can check the status of enrollment in real time and may be able to generate detailed reports regarding the cost of employee benefits.
- HR can see real-time reports on employee participation and can send reminders to employees who have yet to complete the enrollment process.
Get the best of both worlds
We offer our customers a FREE employee benefit and human resources website customized for your company and your employees. ALL of our group employee benefits clients receive this offer with no limit to size. By working with an agent who provides an online employee benefits website, you get the best of both worlds year-round: one-on-one and personalized service with easily accessible online benefits information.
Contact Rusty von Sternberg for today for a free consultation (281) 444-5412